TangoForge is about:
• anatomically accurate biomechanical tools for sublime connection, clear communication, and dynamic range
• systems for improvisation
• open-minded tango: we encourage role exploration, applying Argentine Tango to the world heritage of music, and dancing the entire tango lexicon
We’re returning to London in January. Venue for all events and privates: 13 Ryder’s Terrace St Johns Wood, London, NW8 0EE
Friday 15 January
19:00… Practica with pedagogic introduction and demo dance
Saturday 16 January
12:00-15:00 Improvisation workshop: Connection beyond the traditional embrace: Dancing with soltadas
16:00-19:00 Biomechanical Toolbox 1: Connection, intention, and step dynamics
Sunday 17 January
12:00-15:00 Improvisation workshop: Linear voleos and flying steps
16:00-19:00 Biomechanical Toolbox 2: Connection, intention, and maximizing the projection
Please note that abundant power exchange happens when all participants prepare our intention to be together. This is why we require advance registration for our events. Space is limited to 30 participants. The workshop is appropriate for all levels except absolute beginners. No partner is required for registration. You can register for 4 workshops for £150 or two for £85. Billing is in Euros.
PRIVATE LESSONS: We can offer a limited number of 90 minute private lessons during which each student works each of us for 45 minutes. The cost is £75. To book please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fb Vio TangoForge.
The Friday night practica is free for people registered for workshops. Otherwise £7.
There are three ways to register:
- Fill the form below for payment by Visa or Mastercard. Please note the website is secure and billing is in Euros.
- Bank transfer to:
Accountname: Starr BLZ 430 609 67 BIC GENODEM1GLS IBAN DE13430609671170841800 payment reference: CityName YourFirstName.
Please also send an email to office@TangoForge.com to tell us that you have sent this transfer and what you are registering for.
- Cash to Matthew or Fiona.