Vio will teach three Sundays in November.
Each day will include two workshops. One on improvisation for dancing to powerful music, excerpts from a series developed for Tangoloft-Berlin. Each Sunday will also include a workshop covering parts of the Biomechanical Toolbox. (The Toolbox is a shortened version of The Anatomy Tour, see the commendations.)
Choose a number of workshops in the registration form below.
Improvisation class 12:00-14:00. Toolbox class 15:00-17:00.
From 14:00 to 15:00 we will share tea and snacks and you can practice and ask questions.
Colombian Hotel, 117 Oxford at Crown.
Sunday 8 November:
- 12:00 Improvisation workshop: connection without the embrace: a system for soltadas
- 15:00 Toolbox: Connection, intention, and step dynamics
Sunday 15 November:
- 12:00 Improvisation workshop: delicious Flying Steps
- 15:00 Toolbox: Connection, intention, and maximizing the projection
Sunday 22 November:
- 12:00 Improvisation workshop: The Revel/Follower’s Initative….
- 15:00 Toolbox: Connection, intention, and the subtle basics: change of foot, crosses, giros.
Register below: Please note BASE price is in Euros. AU$ price for each option is listed.
[stripe_form_course_1 id=20 medium=true coupon=true taxexempt=true]