Warm up with the Sacada Technique Game!
1. Any Mark’s front sacada followed by any Revel’s front sacada
Change the numbers: 3 marks’ sacadas + 2 Revel’s sacadas
2. Look for all 24 front sacadas
You can make your own system for searching.
3. Improvising with sacadas in circles
We can use front sacadas to improvise moving around each other in a circular manner.
- The pinwheel. Entrant uses open front step into receiver’s front crossed step. Then switch who is doing the (same) sacada, continue until dizzy. (You shouldn’t have to do any change of foot for this one.) Find another similar combination
4. Front sacadas in the line of dance