We want our students to learn efficiently so that we can dance with you as soon as possible. The MasterCourse is comprehensive, distilled, and uses objective, scientific, and anatomically-correct terminology.
We use the term ‘Mark’ for Leader and ‘Revel’ for Follower. Here’s why.
This preview includes:
- Introduction to our 5 Biomechanical Tools.
- A sample from the MasterCourse. The topic is Sacadas.
The TangoForge 5 Biomechanical Tools
2018 MasterCourse: Sacadas
What is in the MasterCourse?
The MasterCourse includes a total of 16 videos, covering the 25 Elements of Tango. The total time for these 16 videos is just under 10 hours.
MasterCourse enrollment includes full access to all resources in our Digital School, immediately, for a period of 18 months:
- The Mastercourse 25 Elements of Tango in 16 videos (EN/DE)
- Exercise Center with muscle diagrams and pilates-based exercises on video, to learn to control the 10 most important tango muscles. (EN/DE)
- Home Solo Practice Courses for both roles and a Pair Practice Course. A total of 30 video session sfor home practice. (EN/DE)
- KnowledgeBase Encyclopedia, hyperlinked for quick research with text, images, and video clips. (EN)
- Access to all of our live workshops during your enrollment period. If you have any questions we will answer online and in person at no additional cost.
For more information about the MasterCourse or our DIgital School please feel free to contact us by email to Office@TangoForge.com or using the chat box in the bottom-right corner of your screen.