After a year not dancing, I was anxious about my perceptiveness, but that was fine. The unanticipated problem was that my heart was pounding and I was out of breath.
To maintain cardio fitness, you only need 12 minutes a day – a tanda….
- Start all rotation with obliques.
- For back voleos, before the leg moves, first contract transverse abdominus, then free leg’s gluteus.
To increase difficulty, make chairs lower and lunges longer.
To keep the exercises challenging:
- Work hard to arrive to your balance every time.
- Make your chair more deep.
- Make your lunges longer.
- Improve the quality of your voleos while maintaining your speed.